Rubber Tubing and Cord
Standard Hose Washer
Standard EPDM Rubber Washers
Standard Neoprene Rubber Washers
Standard Nitrile (Buna-n) Rubber Washers
High Speed On-Demand Cutting
Custom Rubber Lathe Cutting
Die Cutting and Water Jet Cutting
High Speed Guillotine Cutting
Custom Rubber Extrusion
We accept credit cards
By Item #
Custom Rubber Extrusion Services
Item # 1034
Item # 1034, Custom Rubber Extrusion Services
Our rubber extrusion department extrudes custom rubber tubing and rubber cord to your specification. The process of extrusion involves forcing uncured rubber through a die to form a desired, uniform, cross-sectional size and shape before curing.
Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. utilizes our sate-of-the-art extruders to produce high quality rubber tubing and rubber cord in a wide variety of materials. Our rubber extruders are equipped with the latest development in control systems and screw and barrel design. All our dies are made in-house and usually at no cost to the customer, which means fast turnaround times for prototype as well as production run extrusions.
We can supply are extruded rubber tubing and rubber cord on spools, cut in straight lengths, or coiled and boxed. We also cut rubber tubing and rubber cord to desired length to form rubber washers, rubber bushings, rubber spacers, rubber gaskets, rubber stand-offs, and rubber discs.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
These are the most common material but we are not limited to them:
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Excellent weatherability, good high and low temperature resistance, low gas permeability. Resistant to ozone, steam, water, alcohols, brake fluids. Poor resistance to petroleum oils, diester lubricants. Temperature range: -60°F to 280°F.
- Good general purpose elastomer, with moderate oil, ozone and water resistance. Resistant to freons, high aniline points oils, mild acids. Not recommended for phosphate esters, ketones, brake fluids. Temperature range: -65°F to 260°F.
- Excellent resistance to petroleum products, excellent compression set; resistant to oil, water, silicone greases and oils. Not recommended for halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, ozone and sunlight. Temperature Range: -65°F to 275°F.
Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- General purpose elastomer, good adhesion to various substrates, good abrasion resistance, good resiliince. Resistant to brake fluids, alcohols, water. Not recommended for solvents, oil/gas, sunlight. Temperature range: -65°F to 225°F.
- Best overall temperature range of elastomers currently available. Excellent resistance to dry heat, as well as, resistance to low temperature, brake fluids, high aniline point oils. Not recommended for some dynamic applications due to poor tensile strength and tear. Poor in petroleum oils and ketones. Temperature range: -150° to 500°F.
- Outstanding resistance to the effects of heat, chemicals, and solvents. Viton® has good tensile, resistance and low compression set. Limitations include poor low-temperature properties, limited hot-water resistance and shrinkage. Temperature range: -50° to 600°F.
At Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. our quality objective is to provide our customers with quality service that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. Our highly trained and experienced production operators and strict quality control procedures enable us to consistently deliver defect-free products.
Email This Page
Save To Favorites
Thomas A. Caserta, Inc.
11 South Gold Drive, Suite E
Robbinsville, New Jersey 08691
Copyright © 2016 Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Link to our Website