Rubber Tubing and Cord
Standard EPDM Rubber Washers
High Speed On-Demand Cutting
Custom Rubber Lathe Cutting
Die Cutting and Water Jet Cutting
High Speed Guillotine Cutting
Custom Rubber Extrusion
We accept credit cards
By Item #
Die Cutting and Water Jet Cutting Services
Item # 1033
Item # 1033, Die Cutting and Water Jet Cutting Services
Die cutting and water jet cutting is the manufacturing process of cutting materials into predefined shapes and sizes from sheet or roll stock to produce custom parts.
Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. uses several types of die cutting methods including steel rule die cutting, high speed rotary die cutting and water jet cutting. The method used can vary, depending on such factors as material, quantity, and shape of part. We manufacture parts in a wide variety of non-metallic materials and sizes with 100% repeatability. Our custom die cutting and water jet cutting services offer fast turnaround time, precise tolerance, high production volume, and prototype and short run production.
Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of high quality custom made die cut and water jet cut rubber gaskets, rubber washers and other rubber components since 1948.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
These are the most common material but we are not limited to them:
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Excellent weatherability, good high and low temperature resistance, low gas permeability. Resistant to ozone, steam, water, alcohols, brake fluids. Poor resistance to petroleum oils, diester lubricants. Temperature range: -60°F to 280°F.
- Good general purpose elastomer, with moderate oil, ozone and water resistance. Resistant to freons, high aniline points oils, mild acids. Not recommended for phosphate esters, ketones, brake fluids. Temperature range: -65°F to 260°F.
- Excellent resistance to petroleum products, excellent compression set; resistant to oil, water, silicone greases and oils. Not recommended for halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, ozone and sunlight. Temperature Range: -65°F to 275°F.
Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- General purpose elastomer, good adhesion to various substrates, good abrasion resistance, good resiliince. Resistant to brake fluids, alcohols, water. Not recommended for solvents, oil/gas, sunlight. Temperature range: -65°F to 225°F.
- Best overall temperature range of elastomers currently available. Excellent resistance to dry heat, as well as, resistance to low temperature, brake fluids, high aniline point oils. Not recommended for some dynamic applications due to poor tensile strength and tear. Poor in petroleum oils and ketones. Temperature range: -150° to 500°F.
- Outstanding resistance to the effects of heat, chemicals, and solvents. Viton® has good tensile, resistance and low compression set. Limitations include poor low-temperature properties, limited hot-water resistance and shrinkage. Temperature range: -50° to 600°F.
Water jet cutters
At Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. our quality objective is to provide our customers with quality service that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. Our highly trained and experienced production operators and strict quality control procedures enable us to consistently deliver defect-free products.
Email This Page
Save To Favorites
Die Cutting and Water Jet Cutting Services-2
Thomas A. Caserta, Inc.
11 South Gold Drive, Suite E
Robbinsville, New Jersey 08691
Copyright © 2016 Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Link to our Website