Rubber Tubing and Cord
Standard Hose Washer
Standard EPDM Rubber Washers
Standard Neoprene Rubber Washers
Standard Nitrile (Buna-n) Rubber Washers
High Speed On-Demand Cutting
Custom Rubber Lathe Cutting
Die Cutting and Water Jet Cutting
High Speed Guillotine Cutting
Custom Rubber Extrusion
We accept credit cards
By Item #
High Speed Guillotine Rubber Washer Cutting Services
Item # 1035
Item # 1035, High Speed Guillotine Rubber Washer Cutting Services
Our high speed guillotine cutters are a very efficient and cost effective method of manufacturing rubber washers. With multiple tube cutting capabilities, these machines can produce up to 9,000 rubber washers per minute.
Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. has all our guillotine cutters custom made to our own proprietary design. These machines employ intermittent stop-and-go technology that provides an efficient and accurate cutting process. All our guillotine cutters are equipped with high carbon steel blades to ensure precise right-angled cuts and tolerance accuracy.
These machines produce high quality, precision cut rubber sealing washers at very economical production speeds.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
These are the most common material but we are not limited to them:
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Excellent weatherability, good high and low temperature resistance, low gas permeability. Resistant to ozone, steam, water, alcohols, brake fluids. Poor resistance to petroleum oils, diester lubricants. Temperature range: -60°F to 280°F.
- Good general purpose elastomer, with moderate oil, ozone and water resistance. Resistant to freons, high aniline points oils, mild acids. Not recommended for phosphate esters, ketones, brake fluids. Temperature range: -65°F to 260°F.
- Excellent resistance to petroleum products, excellent compression set; resistant to oil, water, silicone greases and oils. Not recommended for halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones, ozone and sunlight. Temperature Range: -65°F to 275°F.
Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- General purpose elastomer, good adhesion to various substrates, good abrasion resistance, good resiliince. Resistant to brake fluids, alcohols, water. Not recommended for solvents, oil/gas, sunlight. Temperature range: -65°F to 225°F.
- Best overall temperature range of elastomers currently available. Excellent resistance to dry heat, as well as, resistance to low temperature, brake fluids, high aniline point oils. Not recommended for some dynamic applications due to poor tensile strength and tear. Poor in petroleum oils and ketones. Temperature range: -150° to 500°F.
- Outstanding resistance to the effects of heat, chemicals, and solvents. Viton® has good tensile, resistance and low compression set. Limitations include poor low-temperature properties, limited hot-water resistance and shrinkage. Temperature range: -50° to 600°F.
At Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. our quality objective is to provide our customers with quality service that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. Our highly trained and experienced production operators and strict quality control procedures enable us to consistently deliver defect-free products.
Email This Page
Save To Favorites
Thomas A. Caserta, Inc.
11 South Gold Drive, Suite E
Robbinsville, New Jersey 08691
Copyright © 2016 Thomas A. Caserta, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Link to our Website